SUMMARY OF RULES
- Students must attend the Morning Assembly without fail. Late comers to the school will be allowed to enter the class only with the permission of the principal.
- Students may be allowed to leave the school only with the permission of the principal, before or during the normal schedule.
- Home assignments must be done neatly, regularly and submitted on the due date.
- High standards of conduct and behaviour are expected of every student with regard to speech and action in all manifestations.
- Students shall keep their classes and the school premises litter-free zones.
- Any act, which affects the tone of the school, will be viewed very seriously.
- Attendance on the first and the last working day of every term in particular is a must.
- Leave shall be taken only with the prior sanction by the principal.
- Proper uniform includes decent hair cut for boys and hair put up tidily for girls.
- Every child should possess the school diary. It should be brought to the class every day. If it is lost, a new one should be purchased.
- Chettinad Vidya Mandir will try its best to give advance information of suspension of work even during developments like general strikes, state sponsored hartals etc. But sometimes this may not be possible. During such occasions, if the school buses do not turn up at various stages as per schedule, please assume that the school will not be functioning that day. Those who have their own mode of transport may also check this information with the nearest scheduled school bus stop on these occasions.
- All communications should be via. Emails.