We would now like to share some best practices…
- Stay home 100%
- SELF-ISOLATE (in a room), if travelled to a foreign location, or have met any international travellers in the last few days
- Don’t invite anybody home
- NO to domestic help ( No maids). Instead, divide the domestic work amongst the family members.
- Maintain Hygiene.
- Flush toilets with the lid closed to avoid spread due to aerosol
- Spray disinfectant (alcoholic spray) on any new item that enters your house
- Only one person per house to pick up groceries. Prefer a nearby store and avoid supermarkets. Go with masks, gloves and sanitisers. (Don’t send your elders)
- Wash hands thoroughly and avoid touching face.
- Eat healthy food
- Enjoy family time – it’s very important as it keeps everyone motivated (Ex: We played ‘Monopoly’, word building etc)
- Say NO to watching or sharing ‘Fake News’. It creates Panic.
- Avoid hospital or doctor visits except for emergencies.
A strict ‘Stay at home’ is the only way to
isolate the virus and containing the spread!!!